Sales Consultant (Durham, NC)
We are targeting outgoing and self-motivated candidates who are passionate about sales. The position of Sales Consultant is responsible for developing new business through prospecting and cold calling new leads. This is a closing role. This position is a great opportunity to continue to learn and grow a sales career.
- Meets with prospects and customers to push potential sales forward.
- Responsible for creating his or her own opportunities by ways of email, cold calling, and other sales strategies.
- Responsible for presenting pricing information to prospects.
- Responsible for maintaining good client relationships through communication in person, on the phone, by email.
- Responsible for renewal opportunities with current clients.
- Will be given a revenue quota he or she is responsible for attaining in their market.
- Required to keep updated records in customer relationship management software.
- Updating the CRM Platform (Training will be provided).
- Nurturing relationships with clients.
- Microsoft office suite skills
- Time oriented.
- Ability to learn different products
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasive product demonstrations
Please email resumes for consideration to James D