**We are now taking requests for Business After Hours in 2024 only. Our event calendar is full for 2023.**
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Business After Hours with the Durham Chamber of Commerce! Business After Hours are a great way to showcase a new space, network with members, and more.
Please read the following information in totality and then fill out the form below. Note a submission does not guarantee an event approval. Should you need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note in order to host a Business After Hours you need to be a member of the Durham Chamber of Commerce in good standing.
What the Chamber Provides:
– Social media promotion
– Posting on calendar of events
– Listing in newsletter
– HTML email to membership
What the Business Provides:
– Drinks, alcoholic and non alcoholic options that are free of charge to attendees*
– All paper products required (plates, napkins, utensils, cutlery, glasses, etc.)*
– The space for the event*
*items are required to be provided
– Every effort will be made for Chamber staff to attend during traditional business hours (Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.). Event dates must be requested at least 6 weeks in advance and are subject to approval from the Chamber.
– While we will promote your business after hours as mentioned above, we strongly encourage you to tap your own network and promote via your own channels. The Chamber does not guarantee a total number of attendees.
Below are the investment and benefits associated with the after hours:
Host Sponsor – $500
Sponsor provides space for event to take place which gives the exclusive opportunity to invite members into their place of business. Sponsor also provides all food, drink, paper products, cutlery, giveaways, etc. needed to conduct the event.
• 3-minutes on-stage promotional opportunity
• Exclusive naming convention for event (Business After Hours, hosted by “company name”)
• HTML email to full membership advertising event
• Advertised in Chamber weekly newsletter
• Logo recognition on website calendar of events with website link
• Logo recognition in social media posts
I confirm I have read that Business After Hours is a $500 investment and I am responsible for providing the space, food, drink, cutlery, paper products, and all other items to produce the event. I also understand the Chamber does not guarantee attendance numbers but will provide marketing for the event.