During the last few weeks, chamber member and 8 time business owner Todd Chalfin, of Forward Traction, has been doing private 90 minute Reset/Restart sessions with a number of local business owners and their key leaders. Through these sessions, Todd has helped owners and their teams to step back and work through their specific challenges to gain clarity, focus and confidence, as well as prepare to restart their businesses post COVID-19. These sessions have been very well received, and in the spirit of “help first” Todd would like to open the 90 minute Reset/Restart sessions complimentary to our chamber members.
The 90 minute Reset/Restart session is not a public webinar or workshop. This is a private and intensely practical virtual session with Todd and your leadership team that will focus on topics such as:
- Getting your leadership team aligned and functioning in this new-normal.
- Clarifying and taking action on the right goals and priorities for your business.
- Identifying and executing on what your customers really want and need post COVID-19.
- Understanding the specific “safe and secure” business protocols for your industry and applying them to your business.
- Determining how and when to effectively communicate to your customers that you are “OPEN for business.”
These sessions will fill up fast, so we encourage you to secure a time-slot with Todd for you and your key leaders. For more information and to sign up, please visit https://www.forward-traction.com/reset-restart