Gain a say in what happens in the business community. navigating in this environment can be complicated but there is strength in numbers.
It's not just who you know, it's who others know. Networking is powerful. At the Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce, we help you connect. Connect with fellow business owners. Connect with valuable resources. Connect with industry leaders.
By facilitating connections between local businesses, non-profits, and government agencies, we’re not just helping you run a better business, we’re building a better community.
Get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive training. The Durham Chamber has a wide variety of business resources available to our members that save time, save money and provide answers to your questions from trusted advisors.
Every Chamber Member Receives
- Consistent, and relevant communication
- Exclusive programming designed with you and your business in mind
- Opportunity to make an impact in Durham through volunteer experiences
- An amplified voice championing your business cause
Business Advocacy at a local, state and federal level
- Complimentary access to Business After Hours
- Professional & Personal skill development through Chamber workshops and seminars
- Business referrals
- Member preference for Chamber goods/ services/events
- Access to Member to Member discounts and promotions
- Social Media “welcome” and business promotion via Twitter and Facebook
- Business listing in Chamber’s online membership directory
- Business promotion through Chamber’s Member-to- Member Newsroom
- Committee involvement and Shared Interest Group participation
- Opportunity to contribute to Chamber’s blog as a Guest Writer
- Use of Chamber’s small and large conference rooms (at Chamber discretion)
- Advertising opportunities (Website, Newsletter, Event Programs)
- Opportunity to brand your business as a sponsor at Chamber events or programs
“Members Only” Benefits and Savings Programs
Growing your business is a priority of the Durham Chamber. Gain valuable visibility for your business through one of the many marketing opportunities available to Chamber members.
Online Membership Directory Enhanced Listing
Ensure your company is seen by prospects! Enhanced Listings are located at the top of alphabetical, business type and keyword searches in the Chamber’s Online Membership Directory.
- Workers Compensation coverage through First Benefits Insurance Mutual
- Increase your company’s visibility and position your company as an expert in your respective field with The North Carolina 100. Reach 50,000 business influencers for just $400
- Attract new customers by advertising your products, services and discounts via Chamber advertising opportunities and Member-to-Member Discounts.
- Build brand recognition, connect with business leaders and increase online engagement when you sponsor a Durham Chamber event. Contact us for more details.