The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) is the only global organization focused on strategies for increasing sustainable stakeholder value. Its diverse membership, educational programs, access to industry leaders, expert insights, and atmosphere of mutual respect, makes ACG the leading authority on corporate growth.
They have local access to a global network of corporate leaders, private equity, finance and service professionals focused on growth and are one of 56 chapters with more than 15,000 members world-wide.
Annually, ACG hosts a Capital Conference. This is the largest deal-making conference of its kind in the southeast. It features 50+ exhibitors from private equity/mezzanine funds and Investment Banks from across the country and over 40 others in attendance. These groups represent over $500B in funds under management. Additionally the conference is sponsored by the area’s top legal, accounting and M&A advisory firms. This conference is a must attend event for anyone looking for Capital for Growth or who is focused on deal-making, buyouts, recapitalizations or exit strategies in the state.
Join ACG in a Display of What the Triangle Has to Offer Including, But Not Limited To, Representatives From:
Brewing & Edibles and more!
Displaying Companies will provide the following:
- Sample of their product (where appropriate) for display
- 8×10 glossy highlighting the company and its product(s)
- Company information brochures for distribution
- Company Owner/CEO or other Executive Level Manager is encouraged to attend the private “Made in the Triangle” Reception on 4/7/14 from 4-6 pm at the Washington Duke Inn
- Displaying companies may register for the full conference at the ACG member rate
Interested in Being Part of the Display
Contact Debra Michie, Executive Director, ACG Raleigh Durham
email@example.com or 919-453-2997