Powered by IBM, Supplier Connection is a free web-based tool that connects North Carolina Small and Diverse Businesses to the supply chains of Corporations. Supplier Connection helps buyers find competent suppliers across many categories, saving businesses time and improving the efficiency of supply chain procurement processes. Our goal is to leverage the state of North Carolina’s thriving community of small and diverse businesses to connect and gain access to the procurement process for larger organizations. Visit www.supplier-connection.net to learn more about this opportunity to leverage the economic impact of North Carolina businesses.
Value of Supplier Connection:
- No cost to buyers or suppliers to register and participate
- A one-way stop for small businesses to fill out a single application online and be visible to over 30 large companies.
- A one-way stop for Corporations to have access to a broad and diverse group of suppliers.
- Suppliers can enhance their profiles on Supplier Connection by earning badges when they participate and complete Supplier Development Academy
- Last year corporate members spend a combined $2B+ with suppliers through Supplier Connection.
How it works?
Step 1: Register online for free at www.supplier-connection.net/nc by creating a user ID and password.
Step 2: Confirm your company’s eligibility to participate by clicking Start Profile and filling out a short form.
Step 3: Ensure your company profile is complete so corporations can use the information to establish partnerships with suppliers.
The Institute is proud to be the North Carolina Regional Growth Partner with Supplier Connection. The Institute was founded in 1986 as the North Carolina Institute of Minority Economic Development. The Institute works with small businesses, large multinational corporations, local governments and state leaders to create an environment where businesses of all kinds can grow and thrive.
Contact Quentin McAdoo